Rich Tone Music is an independent family run specialist musical instrument retailer, providing everything for musicians.
We stock a vast range of Guitars, Keyboards, Pianos, Drums as well as PA and DJ Equipment. Our retail store, just on the edge of Sheffield’s city center, provides musicians from all around the country a one-stop retail destination for all things instruments!
If you prefer the convenience of mail order shopping, then our dedicated mail order facility in the city holds a huge range of stock and can provide a choice of delivery options to suit your requirements.
Founded in 2004, the business began as a home start up business with two owner/directors selling 30 or 40 products. Now in 2019 the business has grown to feature over 55,000 items in our product database. We now employ over 40 members of staff, most of whom are experienced musicians. We are fully dedicated to making Rich Tone Music a compelling experience, to keep musicians returning again and again.
Here are some quick facts about Rich Tone Music:
- Owner managed business; not your average chain store.
- Huge stocks online and in store – Over 55,000 products managed in our database.
- First incorporated in 2004, Rich Tone Music is now one of the UK’s fastest growing Musical Instrument Retailers
- We retail on a variety of different channels:
- Rich Tone Music Sheffield, our physical store
- c10,000 sq ft of Retail Showroom in Sheffield with dedicated departments for, Guitar and Bass, Piano, Recording, DJ, PA, Drums
- c15,000 sq ft of dedicated Mail Order facility – capable of peak output in excess of 1000 orders per day
- We are Authorised Dealers for all the brands we sell. This includes iconic brands such as Fender, Gibson, Yamaha, Taylor, Marshall, and many more.
- All guitars are fully checked by our guitar technicians before being dispatched.
- Rich Tone Music is the UK’s home of the Guitar Gallery – the best online guide to guitar finishes. This even allows you to pick out the SPECIFIC guitar you want to buy.
- We are the leading Buyer and Seller of 2nd Hand Musical Equipment in the UK.
Whether you want to Sell Your Gear for Cash, OR Part Exchange for something else, we are the market leaders in this field.
- We aim to make buying from Rich Tone Music simple. We offer a range of finance packages on sales of £499 and up – such as 0% interest free finance over 12 months.
Deposits are flexible and finance is available In Store AND Online – with instant decisions.
- Rich Tone Music believe in strong reinvestment to our infrastructure, paving the way for further growth opportunities and creating jobs in the Sheffield area.