This Darkglass Microtubes X7 Multiband Bass Drive/EQ/DI Pedal is an exciting piece of work that can help take your tone to fantastic new levels. Distorting the bass can be a hard job, but the X7 helps to make it a lot easier. It features both low-pass and high-pass filters and some excellent circuitry. It filters the low end and distorts the highs, leaving you with a delicious, fat crunch tone.
• High-pass frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition
• High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side
• High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal
• Low-pass frequency:controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids
• Low Comp: Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal
• Low Signal: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal
• Master Slider: Sets the overall volume of the unit
• Low-shelf Slider: +-12dB @ 80Hz
• 500 Hz Slider: +-12dB
• 1 kHz Slider: +-12dB
• High-shelf Slider: +-12dB @ 5 kHz
• Input: 6.5mm / ¼” Jack
• Main Output: 6.5mm / ¼” Jack
• Parallel Output: 6.5mm / ¼” Jack - hard-wired copy of the input
• Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector – with switchable ground lift
• Output impedance: 1k Ohm
• Powered by optional 9V PSU
(9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~70mA current draw)
Receive weekly news of special offers, discounts, new products and promotions.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rich Tone Music Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 05285423 and VAT Number 870 3855 09