Neat WORKERBEE Cardioid Condenser Microphone
In Stock NOW (2 In Stock)
Available Online Only (More Info)
NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery to UK with DPD
If ordered by: Wed 22/2/2017 14:00
Delivered to you by: Thu - 23/2/2017
The Neat WORKERBEE is the ideal mic for those who want to throw a lot into the mix. It can handle high-pressure, wide-range, dynamic environments while still managing to retain the detail and nuance of more delicate sounds.
The Worker Bee creates a living situation in the hive that supports the brood and this Worker Bee does exactly the same for recording. The internally shock-mounted 25 mm medium diaphragm capsule, combined with custom Class A discrete electronics, can handle high sound pressure levels with a wide frequency and dynamic range. While the Worker Bee is the perfect complement for guitar amps, brass, live recordings, drums, and other big sounds, it retains a level of detail that brings out the nuances in vocals, plucked instruments like acoustic guitar, percussion, and much more.
The Worker Bee package includes the Honeycomb pop filter and Beekeeper custom shockmount, and is also compatible with the optional Beeline quad conductor XLR mic cable. For a condenser mic that can handle just about anything with extreme accuracy, the Worker Bee is ready to serve you.
- Transducer Type: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized 24 mm diameter condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB SPL (2.5k ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 79.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 9.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 135.5 dB (@ 2.5k ohms) Transformer Output Power
- Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 15.7 oz (446 g)
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 2.9" (152 mm x 76 mm)
We use reviews from registered customers who have bought products from us, so you can be 100% sure that the review you read is genuine. These reviews are all monitored by our independent review partner - Trustpilot.
You will need to be logged in and have purchased the item from us to leave a review.
Be the first Log In to Write a review for the Neat WORKERBEE Cardioid Condenser Microphone here!