Neat KINGBEE Cardioid Condenser Microphone
This product is SOLD OUT
When it comes to low noise and high sensitivity the Neat KINGBEE Microphone is a jack of all trades...and a master of all! You can put just about any instrument through this beast and it will give you a true, balanced representation of your input.
Just like a beehive, the King Bee is all about reproduction. Its large-diaphragm condenser design is ideal for applications requiring low noise and high sensitivity-the King Bee excels for vocals, drums, electric guitar, piano, and most acoustic instruments, including complex sources like saxophones, flutes, and strings. Thanks to custom Class A discrete electronics, careful mechanical design, and a precision, gold-sputtered microphone capsule, what you hear at the output is what the King Bee hears at its input.
The King Bee package includes the Honeycomb pop filter and Beekeeper custom shockmount, and is also compatible with the optional Beeline quad conductor XLR mic cable. With outstanding versatility and sound quality, the King Bee will quickly become one of the most useful - and commanding - mics in your hive.
- Transducer Type: 34 mm center-terminated condenser capsule, with external polarization
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 26.0 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL (2.5k ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 87.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 6.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 134 dB (@ 2.5k ohms) Transformer Output Balanced Power
- Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 27.7 oz (785 g)
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 2.9" (216 mm x 76 mm)
We use reviews from registered customers who have bought products from us, so you can be 100% sure that the review you read is genuine. These reviews are all monitored by our independent review partner - Trustpilot.
You will need to be logged in and have purchased the item from us to leave a review.
Log In to Write a review for the Neat KINGBEE Cardioid Condenser Microphone here!
Reviewed by Mr Steven Bullock, on 2/12/2016
5 out of 5
Brilliant service. Instant Messaged with a question and got super-quick, helpful reply and resolution of issue.