Gretsch Roots G9455 Dixie Special 5-String Open-Back Banjo
Available for Special Order More Info
Once your order is placed our staff will be in touch with an estimated time of arrival.
The middle child in the popular Gretsch Dixie open-back banjo family, the all-new Dixie Special five-string boasts features usually reserved for more expensive instruments. Fine features include a rolled brass tone ring and 24 tension brackets, 11 Remo Renaissance head, rock maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with frailing scoop and vintage-style B&D inlays, 26 3/8 scale, vintage-style No Knot-type tailpiece, 1 3/16 nut, geared die-cast machine heads, Vega-style armrest, nickel-plated hardware, and a beautiful amber maple matte finish.Optional G2182 Dixie Banjo Gig Bag (#099-6483-000).
- Model Name: G9455 "Dixie Special" 5-String Open-Back Banjo
- Series: Roots Collection
- Color / Part # : Amber
- Body Material: Maple Plywood
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Body Finish: Amber Maple Matte Finish
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Maple Matte Finish
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 26.4" (671 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Tuning Machines: Geared Planetary
- Strings: DAddario J61, Nickel, (.010-.023 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Rolled brass tone ring; frailing scoop at 18th fret; 24 brackets; dual coordinator rods; vintage No-Knot style tailpiece; 11" REMO Renaissance head; vintage B&D fingerboard inlays; Vega-style armrest; geared 5th string tuner.
- Case Gig Bags: Optional Gig Bag #099-6483-000
We use reviews from registered customers who have bought products from us, so you can be 100% sure that the review you read is genuine. These reviews are all monitored by our independent review partner - Trustpilot.
You will need to be logged in and have purchased the item from us to leave a review.
Be the first Log In to Write a review for the Gretsch Roots G9455 Dixie Special 5-String Open-Back Banjo here!