Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio USB Audio Interface Pack (2nd Gen)
In Stock NOW (5 In Stock)
Available In Store and Online (More Info)
For in store availability, please call ahead
NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery to UK with DPD
If ordered by: Fri 28/4/2017 14:00
Delivered to you by: Tue - 2/5/2017
Saturday Delivery Available -Please Call
The new 2nd generation of Focusrite's Scarlett USB Audio Interfaces is now even better, faster and easier than before. The originals proved to be some of the most popular interfaces available. Now Scarlett Interfaces feature natural sound mic preamps, newly designed instrument inputs (fantastic for dealing with troublesome hot pick-ups), as well as some of the lowest latency results we've seen. Meaning you can track and monitor with effects applied in real time, safe in the knowledge there will be no issues. This studio package is ideal for anyone looking to start recording at home, straight out of the box, thanks to the included condenser microphone and headphones. The mic is perfect for capturing a wide variety of different instruments, including acoustic guitar and vocal performances. Another extra bonus; this Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen now also comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as being compatible with all major DAWs too!
Focusrite Scarlett Studio 2i2 USB Audio Interface (2nd Gen)
Better. Faster. Easier.
The Most Popular Interface Ever?!
New generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with two Scarlett Mic/Instrument preamplifiers, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus power. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples, Condenser Mic, Headphones and 3m/10' Microphone cable included. Mac & PC compatible.
All you need to start recording
Everything you need to make professional recordings on your Mac or PC, all in one box. Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack includes the compact Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, studio-quality closed-back headphones, and all the cables and software you need to start recording. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett 2i2 Studio now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. It takes only minutes to set up for the first time, then just plug straight in and start recording.
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
The World's Number One Audio Interface
Scarlett 2i2 is the best selling USB audio interface in the world, and for good reason. We've focussed on three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience. The latest generation is improved in all three areas. It is compact yet versatile, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency* and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Connect the large diaphragm CM25 condenser mic, plug in your guitar or a second microphone, and immediately capture studio-quality sound. Plug in the HP60 closed-back headphones for honest playback without any distracting background noises. Connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in Every Way
The latest generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
All you need to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. Scarlett 2i2 works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station virtual instrument and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
Get everything you need in one big studio pack now, and there will be nothing stopping you.
Scarlett 2i2 Studio (2nd Gen) Key Features
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphones output with gain control
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recordingOne natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
*Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Proand OS 10.11
Scarlett 2i2 Studio (2nd Gen) - What's In The Box
- Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) Audio Interface
- CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- HP60 closed-back headphones
- 3 metre / 10' XLR mic cable
- Stand clip, for attaching the microphone to a stand
- Recording software and effects
Scarlett 2i2 Studio (2nd Gen) - Included Software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
We use reviews from registered customers who have bought products from us, so you can be 100% sure that the review you read is genuine. These reviews are all monitored by our independent review partner - Trustpilot.
You will need to be logged in and have purchased the item from us to leave a review.
Be the first Log In to Write a review for the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio USB Audio Interface Pack (2nd Gen) here!