Epiphone FT-350SCE - Min-ETune - Antique Natural
In Stock at Supplier For Special Order More Info
5-10 working days delivery with UPS
Epiphone introduces the FT-350SCE Acoustic/Electric, the worlds first affordable self-tuning acoustic/electric guitar and featuring the fast, easy, and dependable Min-ETune system that gets you in tune quickly and accurately at the touch of a button. For over a century, Epiphone has led the way in designing professional affordable instruments. Artists like The Beatles, Gary Clark Jr, and Zakk Wylde have counted on House of Stathopoulo acoustic guitars to set trends and make history. And now with the new FT-350SCE Acoustic/Electric guitar, Epiphone combines decades of superior acoustic design with the revolutionary Min-ETune system that will change the way beginners and professionals see and hear their guitar.
Epiphone’s FT-350SCE Acoustic/Electric is the world’s first affordable self-tuning electric guitar. Featuring the proven and dependable Min-ETuneTM system that gets you in tune quickly and accurately at the touch of a button. The FT-350SCE Acoustic/Electric guitar is powered by the Shadow ePerformer preamp and the NanoFlex Under Saddle Pickup System and comes in Antique Natural, Ebony, Violin Burst, and Wine Red color finishes.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: 3-pc Hard Maple with Volute
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Set-Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5""
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with ""DOT"" Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12""
- Frets: 20; Medium/Jumbo
- Bridge Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex Under Saddle Element
- Preamp: Shadow ePerformer System
- Preamp Controls: Master Volume, Bass, Treble, Dynamics, Phase, Mute and Low Battery Indicator
- : Powered by two #2032 Lithium Ion Cells
- Electronics: Min-ETune Automatic Tuner System
- : 18 Tuning Preset including…
- : 12 Factory Presets
- : 1 - Standard E
- : 2 - Eb
- : 3 - Eb w/ drop D
- : 4 - Drop D
- : 5 - Double Drop D
- : 6 - DADGAD
- : 7 - DADDAD
- : 8 - Open E
- : 9 - Open G
- : 10 - Open A
- : 11 - Open D
- : 12 - Dobro (G,B,D,B,G,D)
- : 6 User Programmable Presets
- Controls: 1 - Neck Volume
- : 1 - Neck Tone
- : 1 - Bridge Volume
- : 1 - Bridge Tone
- Nut: Epiphone SpeedNut
- Nut Width: 1.725""
- Binding: Body Top - White/Black; 10-Layer
- : Body Back - White/Black; 2-Layer
- : Fingerboard - White; 1-Layer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Headstock Logo: Vintage ""Epiphone""; Pearloid
- : ""2014"" Logo on Back of Headstock
- Truss Rod Cover: ""Bullet"" shape; Black/White; 2-Layer
- Truss Rod Logo: Epiphone ""E"" in White
- Machine Heads: Min-ETune Robo-Machine Heads with Vintage Keys; 40:1 Ratio
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing; 14 degree angle
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Imitation Bone; Compensated
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise
- Output: 1/4"" End-Pin Jack
- Includes: Guitar Users Manual
- : Min-ETune Quick-Start Guide
- : 1 - Min-ETune Battery
- : Min-ETune Battery Charger
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
We use reviews from registered customers who have bought products from us, so you can be 100% sure that the review you read is genuine. These reviews are all monitored by our independent review partner - Trustpilot.
You will need to be logged in and have purchased the item from us to leave a review.
Be the first Log In to Write a review for the Epiphone FT-350SCE - Min-ETune - Antique Natural here!